Rental Application & Lease
Our rental application is filled out and signed online. A signed copy will be emailed to each applicant on submission. The link to the rental application can be found here: Rental Application. Our credit check process does NOT place a hard hit on your credit.
Leases are handled digitally and signed electronically. Each person on the lease is automatically sent a signed copy of the lease for their records via email.
- Vermont Gas (802) 863-4511
- Burlington Electric (802) 865-7300
- Comcast (800) 266-2278
- Burlington Telecom (802) 540-0007
Trash & Recycling
- A large trash receptacle is provided. Please use only this receptacle for putting out trash.
- Trash is picked-up early Monday morning. Place the provided trash receptacle outside of your garage door for pick-up.
- Two blue recycling bins are provided.
- Recycling is picked up early Thursday morning. Place your recycling bins outside of your garage door for pick-up.
- Please do not disable smoke alarms or CO detectors. The moment they begin to beep with the low battery signal, notify me and I will bring you batteries. There is no reason to ever disconnect the alarms.
- Grills must be kept on the patio, and not be used on the balcony.
- Tenant must have renter’s insurance.